To login to McAfee my account, you need to open a Web browser on your computer. Then type the URL home.mcafee.com and hit enter. Now a Web page will open it will show you a sign-in screen. Just put your McAfee accounts associated email and McAfee account password and sign in or log in to your account.
In case you forgot the password for your McAfee my account
If anyhow you don’t remember the password for your McAfee my account then on the same page (home.mcafee.com) you need to click on forgot password. You will see a small forgot password thing written along with the box email and password. Just click on that and you will find a place where you can put your email and can create a reset password link. That reset password link will come to your email inbox.
Just go to your email inbox and click on the reset password link then it will open a new window on the screen where you can create a new password for your McAfee account. Further, you can log in to your McAfee my account.
Here is if you want to learn how to do McAfee my account login
Use the following steps to reach mcafee login to my account:
- Go to home.mcafee.com.
- Hover your mouse over My Account, and then click Sign In from the list of options.
- Type your registered email address and password, and then click Log In.NOTE: If you do not have a McAfee account, select New User? Register Now, follow the prompts to create your McAfee account, and then click Log In.
- Mouse over My Account to see the following options:
- My Profile: View or update your personal information.
- Auto-Renewal Settings: Enable or disable Auto-Renewal.
- Subscriptions: View a list of active and expired subscriptions and details.
- Additional Rewards: View other services offered.
- Redeem Your Retail Card: Redeem subscriptions purchased through the retail stores.
- Update Profile: Update your personal information and addresses.
- Edit Billing: Change or update your billing information.
- Common FAQs: Review commonly asked questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I log into my McAfee account?
Go to home.mcafee.com. Hover your mouse over My Account, and then click Sign In from the list of options. Type your registered email address and password, and then click Log In.
How do I recover my McAfee account?
- Go to home.mcafee.com.
- Hover your mouse over My Account.
- Click My Account.
- Under the login button: Click Forgot Your Password?
- Type your registered email address.
- Click Send Email.
- Check your inbox for an email with the subject: Reset your McAfee password.
- Click the link in this email to reset your password. NOTES:
How do I change my McAfee subscription?
Open your web browser and go to https://www.mcafeemobilesecurity.com.
- Click Settings, Subscription info.
- Type your subscription key and click Submit. …
- On your device, open McAfee Mobile Security.
- Type your PIN to access the app.
- Tap Options, and choose Subscription Information.
- Select Update Subscription.
In case you want to install mcafee , follow these steps
Mcafee activation is a few step thing, start with www.mcafee.com/activate and install your McAfee just by following some steps. Please read throughout the blog to understand the steps. Afterward, also read the general troubleshooting steps if somehow your Mcafee is not going through.
Installing McAfee from www.mcafee.com/activate
- First of all, open a web browser on your computer like Microsoft edge or google chrome.
- Now type the URL “www.mcafee.com/activate” in the URL box and hit enter.
- Looks like a page is appeared on your screen and asking for your activation code.
- Put your activation code here.
- Now when you clicked on submit, the McAfee activation page is asking you to log in to your McAfee account.
- If you have a McAfee account kindly login to your McAfee my account.
- Don’t have a McAfee account? no problems, on the same page you have a register option. To create a McAfee account there are some simple steps that you can read below in a separate section.
- Here I assume that you are logged in to your McAfee account after redeeming the activation code for McAfee.
- Now it is showing you to download the setup file for your product just download it and also note down the product code. The product code will be later used in between the installation.
- Run the setup file now and follow the positive options just like run, continue, and yes.
- Put the product code when it is asked.
- Looks like your Mcafee is now installed and you are ready for the first scan in your computer with your brand new Mcafee antivirus plus.